Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Joana K. Favorite Brand & Girl: Lauren Conrad


If you think you can get away with telling me you don't like any of her dresses you are crazy. I wont believe it.

I have been a huge fan of hers (and practically predicted she would be a great fashion designer) since I watched her on ....well....all of her reality shows. From Laguna to the hills Lauren has impressed me 100%.

Looking at her line and her pictures just takes you away to a perfectly polished and preppy world. If only the world was ALWAYS like that....sigh....regardless Lauren does a great job of convincing me I can have that world simply through purchasing her clothes.I cant wait to see what she has in store for next season.
 Her New Collection for Kohl's can be found online at Kohl's:
 Below are my top favorite must haves from Lauren's current collection.

1 comment:

  1. She's one of my favs too - she has her high end line, "Paper Crown", for sale @ Nordstrom too. Her book, "Style", is really great too. I love me some LC.

    ReplyDelete