Monday, April 23, 2012

Joana K. Favorite Brand: Stop Staring Clothing

Alicia Estrada was taught basic sewing techniques from her mother. Not letting lack of money stop her creativity, one of her first creations was a plastic skirt, made out of a shower curtain her mother threw in the trash.With a positive attitude, and hard work, Alicia quickly forayed her sewing skills into a thriving business! 


Every time I log onto the stop staring site I am whisked away to a time when I was active in the "Rockabilly" scene. A time when I was a size 5 and could rock the pencil skirts. I have to admit (even though they don't fit) I still own a couple of those dresses . Although I am currently shying away from the body hugging styles, Alicia also offers a great selection of full skirts and plus size styles
( http://www.stopstaringclothing.com/sunshop/plus-size-styles-14-1.html )
THANK YOU FOR THAT ALICIA! ;-D.

Many celebs have rocked her dresses as well. If you visit her website and click on the press link you will find her shrine to celebs that have worn a Stop Staring Original. 

Here are my favorites from her site today. www.stopstaringclothing.com 
(top row is new products and bottom row is a mix of her vintage styles, clearance, and top sellers)

If your looking for that Va-Va-Voom dress to rock on
your date for mothers day, look no further ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment